Our lobby is now open. Please practice Social Distancing Rules by keeping a 6' distance from another person. Masks are not required and hand sanitizers are available throughout the lobby. Please stand on an orange dot and move up a space when the next dot becomes available. If no orange dot is available, please wait in your vehicle until someone exits the bank.
REGULAR CHECKING ACCOUNT
- Minimum amount required to open account $50
- No service charge if balance remains above $300
- A non-interest bearing account
- Low monthly fee of just $4.00 a month plus $.15 per debit in excess of ten debits per statement cycle if balance falls below $300
- Check images included in your statement are available upon request for a small monthly fee of just $5.00
- One year free checking to all recent graduating high school students
- Free checking to anyone 65 years of age and over
NOW CHECKING ACCOUNT
- Minimum of $1,000 to open account
- No service charge if balance remains above $1,000
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account at each monthly statement cycle
- Low monthly fee of just $4.00 per month plus $0.25 per debit in excess of 20 per statement cycle if balance falls below $1,000
- Account will earn interest if balance stays above $500
MONEY MARKET PLUS ACCOUNT
- Minimum balance to open account $2,500
- Higher interest rate earned than NOW Account
- Transaction Limitations: No more than three checks per month plus three automatic or phone transfers
- An earned credit of $ .30 per $100 of the average monthly balance will be calculated
- Charges will be $2.00 per monthly cycle plus $ .10 per debit
- If earned credit is greater than charges, no service charge will be assessed
- This credit will offset service charges for most accounts
Back to Top
THIRD PARTY SITE DISCLAIMER
You are leaving corncitystatebank.com and will be redirected to another site.
Corn City State Bank makes no endorsements or claims about the accuracy or content of the information contained in these sites.
The security and privacy policies on these sites may be different than those of Corn City State Bank.